Friday, August 6, 2021

Plots and Premises


 Looking for a way to make their dreams come true, Melanie and Bryan Warner move their family to the small town of Bentley. They find the perfect home that is also a rent-to-own house. Sometimes though, dreams can turn into nightmares. The Warners are finding the latter to be true and are just trying to find the truth behind deadly secrets. Based on a true story, this journey could happen to anyone.

 About P. S. Winn

Thanks to readers who made all this possible.
The adventure is not selling the books, but about you and your wonderful
imaginations that finish the books with that movie screen in your minds.
I was lucky to be able to have you join me on my journey.
If I am able to touch even one person with the writing,
I will feel I have done my job.
Now back to the pen, paper, coffee and chocolate!

Links

Amazom:https://tinyurl.com/uuj89u9m

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pamela.winn.14

Twitter:  @pswinnbooks


 

1 comment:

Colt Taylor, a dedicated U.S. marshal, was in the area visiting his recently widowed Aunt Ellie when he received word of a stagecoach hold...