Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Forecast: Stormy With a Chance of Love: A novel of faith and love

Is there love after 50? Yes! Delightful, sweet fiction with a strong Christian theme starring couples in their 50s.
Maggie Archer teaches at Freedom Christian University and is very active at her church. Though never married, Maggie, now fifty, still longs for a relationship. One that is based on Biblical principles and filled with love and friendship.
Frank Porter, 55, owns his own construction company, is quite successful, and is a born again Christian, ready to share the Gospel with anyone and everyone. Frank came close to marriage several years ago but it didn't work out. He finds nights and weekends are too quiet and too lonely, but he has resigned himself to his solitary lifestyle.
Maggie and Frank have a chance meeting at the large church they both attend and are very taken with each other. They meet again and find the attraction is mutual, however they both have secrets they aren’t sure they want to share now or ever. Is their faith and trust in God strong enough to overcome their past secrets or will they go their separate ways, never experiencing the joy they could have together?
Read the entire series on Amazon!
Book Two - Forecast: Sunny with a Chance of Hope https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LGFV5GU
Book Three - Forecast: Foggy with a Chance of Goodbye 
Dyanne was born in San Francisco, raised in the Bay Area, and currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina with her forever husband and best friend, Robert. They met online in the pioneer days of the Internet and have been together twenty years. She has four children and four grandchildren scattered from coast-to-coast. When she isn't writing, Dyanne can be found quilting, gaming, or reading.

Interview with Dyanne 

When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

I was four when I wrote my first piece. It was a song and, since I couldn’t write yet, I asked my mom to write it down for me. Afterwards, I had her read it back so I could make sure she got every word. I’ve loved writing ever since.

How long does it take you to write a book?

I have written a very rough first draft in a month, but typically it takes me at least four months to complete a semi-edited draft.

What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

My goal is 1,500 words per day.

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?

I don’t know if I have any quirks. I do pray when I sit down to write and ask God to guide me, but that’s not a quirk, it’s a blessing.

How are your books published?

They are self-published through Amazon. 

 

LINKS

Twitter: @thirdpewback
Dyanne welcomes emails from readers at DyanneGordonGreen@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring me and my books, Victoria! I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

  The Kalico Kids are puppets created for use in Junior church classes. Scripts and stories, teach Biblical principles through imagined sc...