Monday, September 30, 2024

Railway to Murder by Danny J. Bradbury

 
Buck Greene, a man disillusioned by the war, embarks on a journey westward in search of a new beginning. His path is littered with the ghosts of the men he once led, driving him to seek a change of scenery. The news of the expanding transcontinental railroad fuels his aspirations, inspiring him to be part of a movement that could mend a fractured nation.

As Buck travels toward his destination, he stumbles upon the murdered body of one of the railroad workers. Shocked, he learns that this is not the first murder. With dogged persistence, he inserts himself into the investigation, racing against time to solve the crime. Can Buck stop the killers before it's too late and assert himself as a bonafide Railroad Special Agent?

Railway to Murder is the first in the Buck Greene, Railroad Special Agent, Mysteries series. If you enjoy a murder mystery set in the heady times after the American Civil War, you’ll love Danny J. Bradbury’s novel.

Get your copy today.

 

 

Danny J. Bradbury

 I have been writing historical fiction novels since I retired from the Insurance industry. I have a lifelong love of history and enjoy sharing my accumulated knowledge. I was born and raised in Colorado and Wyoming. I served in the U.S. Navy. My wife and I currently live in South Carolina. We have three grown daughters and four grandchildren.

 Amazon Reviewer

This is the author's first journey the mystery genre and it was a success. I will first state thar I received this book as an ARC with no anticipation of a positive review.

I loved the writing style that gave me the ability to picture every character and action in my mind as you moved smoothly from chapter to chapter. Each Chapter averaged 4 to 5 pages.

The main character Buck Greene is pulled in solving a series of Murders as the railroad moves West. His challenges include weather, rough railroad workers, wild Native Americans and much more.

There are many twists and turns until you get to the final chapter and an unexpected ending.

Highly recommend. This was my first time reading this author.
 
Content Rating:
 
Drug - G no drug use
Language - G clean
Violence - PG13  
Moral - Perseverance in the face of adversity can lead to justice. Understanding different perspectives and overcoming prejudices can lead to deeper connections and solutions.

Links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    It was the aftermath of WWI and the Spanish influenza pandemic, and everyone seemed to be suffering from a loss from one ...