Monday, January 15, 2024

The Sacrifices of Men By Danny J. Bradbury


The gripping follow up to The Sins of Men. In this historical fiction novel, Peter Smith is faced with the dilemma of staying with his wife and unborn child or giving in to his calling to rejoin the fight for American independence.

Can a man crippled by war and the demons of his past make the right choice? Will his wife, Anne, be strong enough to support her husband’s decision? Finally, can the son of one of the British murdered officers from HMS Progress find the revenge he seeks against the cabin boy?


Danny J. Bradbury

I have been writing historical fiction novels since I retired from the Insurance industry. I have a lifelong love of history and enjoy sharing my accumulated knowledge. I was born and raised in Colorado and Wyoming. I served in the US Navy. My wife and I have three grown daughters and two grandsons.

Content rating:

Drug: No drug content.

Violence: PG13 for battle scenes.

Adult: content PG13

Language: G.

Moral: There is an internal struggle of the protagonist, Peter Smith, as he grapples with the choice between staying with his family or rejoining the fight for American independence. The story focuses on personal dilemmas and relationships.

Link: https://books2read.com/u/mBA9MN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colt Taylor, a dedicated U.S. marshal, was in the area visiting his recently widowed Aunt Ellie when he received word of a stagecoach hold...