Saturday, August 14, 2021

Just Divine

For Patricia Harris and Tracy Coleman, finding a house with the 'Just Divine' coffee shop attached was the answer to their prayers. Their homes were being torn down to make room for a parking lot. The place they found was also a bargain. As they move in, the two find out why they had got such a great deal. Secrets of the past are haunting the present. Now, Pat and Tracy are caught up in a mystery thriller as they try to right the wrongs connected with the hosue and the shop.
 About P. S. Winn

Thanks to readers who made all this possible.
The adventure is not selling the books, but about you and your wonderful
imaginations that finish the books with that movie screen in your minds.
I was lucky to be able to have you join me on my journey.
If I am able to touch even one person with the writing,
I will feel I have done my job.
Now back to the pen, paper, coffee and chocolate!

Links

Amazom:https://tinyurl.com/uuj89u9m

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pamela.winn.14

Twitter:  @pswinnbooks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

They’re never too old for love lessons At 54, the fearless nurse doesn’t believe in love but she’s writing a romance. At 60, the bestselli...