Wednesday, January 12, 2022

'Tis the Season (Norma Elliot's Secret Journal Book 1)


 

I’m Norma Elliot. I know what you’re thinking. Who names their kid Norma nowadays? Believe me, I feel the same as you. 
I’m a ginger―that means redhead. Actually, my hair isn’t red; it’s orange, but I guess redhead sounds better than orange-head. First, because it rhymes, and second, someone may get confused and think that my head is an actual orange. 

I’m ten years old and sharp―what my dad calls me―that means smart, not pointy. 

My story is about what I did during the winter season. No brainer; the title gave that away. It’s mostly about me learning life lessons and spending time with God when I write to him in my secret journal. 

Oh, I need to mention, I’m not perfect; definitely not. Just thought I’d warn you in case you’re expecting to read a story about some cute little angel type girl. If you were, you may want to find a different story to read. But then again, if you’re up for a story about a girl who’s a work in progress―what dad says our old house is―you may just like my story. I really hope you will.
Anyway, bye for now.

About Victoria Simcox


Victoria was born in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, to an Austrian immigrant mother and a Dutch immigrant father. She now calls Western Washington home. Besides her writing career, Victoria taught elementary-school art for several years. Her past times are writing, reading, painting watercolors, hiking and spending time with her family. She likes to read theological as well as some fantasy genres. Two of her favorite authors are R.C. Sproul and C.S. Lewis.

Amazon 

US:https://www.amazon.com/Victoria-Simcox/e/B005HFJL8K/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1



Twitter: @VictoriaSimcox

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The Kalico Kids are puppets created for use in Junior church classes. Scripts and stories, teach Biblical principles through imagined sc...