Saturday, October 30, 2021

Parallel Adventures 3: Strange Happenings

 The adventures continue. Twins Jayden and Jenny Carter are now eighteen. After high school graduation, they are deciding what to do with their lives. Some strange happenings have them heading to the cave by their home and into the tunnels to parallel worlds to find a solution to their problems. They solve one issue but find themselves in the middle of an epic battle of good versus evil.

About P. S. Winn

Thanks to readers who made all this possible.
The adventure is not selling the books, but about you and your wonderful
imaginations that finish the books with that movie screen in your minds.
I was lucky to be able to have you join me on my journey.
If I am able to touch even one person with the writing,
I will feel I have done my job.
Now back to the pen, paper, coffee and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colt Taylor, a dedicated U.S. marshal, was in the area visiting his recently widowed Aunt Ellie when he received word of a stagecoach hold...