Monday, October 18, 2021

Angelguard (Angelguard Trilogy)

Within a period of weeks, three horrific bomb blasts devastate areas of London, Los Angeles, and Sydney. No explanation is offered, no victory claimed for these acts of terror. Yet behind the scenes a Machiavellian European businessman, aided by the dark forces to whom he has sold his soul, is planning to bring the richest nations to their knees for his own evil purposes
.

Ian Acheson

My debut novel, Angelguard, is now available in the US, Canada, UK and Australia. It's been 10 years in the making and I'm so pleased it's made the light of day.

I read a lot, and a lot, and a lot more. Great stories transport us to another place. I've been telling and writing stories for most of my life since I was a kid.

I'm a professional strategy consultant having been in the Corporate world for the past 25 years. I bring some of this experience into my stories. I've lived in Sydney, Australia, all of my life. I share my life with a most beautiful and gracious lady, my wife, Fiona. We try to keep up with two almost-twenty something young men who give us much joy and you know what else if you're a parent.
Links
Twitter: @achesonian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colt Taylor, a dedicated U.S. marshal, was in the area visiting his recently widowed Aunt Ellie when he received word of a stagecoach hold...