Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Surrender to Peace

Joy Worth arrives in Puerto Rico on her honeymoon trip--without her ex-fiancé. On a tour, she meets Park Ranger Benigno Arroyo.
On several more outings, he shows her the joy of living through the beauty of his beloved island. She begins to hear God’s voice again.
Joy so loves the island she decides to stay. Benigno falls in love with Joy but realizes her pain is still fresh. Joy loves him but doubts her judgment.
Can Benigno Cook earn her trust and love while helping her learn to hear God’s still, quiet voice again?

Rose Allen McCauley

Hi! I am a Kentucky gal who loves to write stories set in small towns with huge hearts. I'm a child of God, a wife, mom, and Mimi who taught school for over 27 years and now enjoys writing, reading, scrapbooking and walking. I love hearing from readers on my website or blog.
Links

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Victoria, and may God bless your writing also. If you want to do a guestblog on my blog at www.rosemccauley.com, let me know! And feel free to run my books anytime you wish! All publicity is good, right?!

    ReplyDelete

 An old journal, revealing hidden treasure at St. Francis Church, falls into the hands of acting medical examiner, Dr. Amy Daniels, and t...