Saturday, March 19, 2022

Through the Eyes of a Child (God Created It All) (Volume 1)

 God created the heavens and the earth. He created all of the plants, animals and birds of the air. He created man. When God was finished He looked at all that He had created and saw that it was good. Come see the world through the curious eyes of a child.
Pam Funke
I am the proud grand-daughter of a pastor and have had the pleasure of learning about God at an early age. I am a Christian author who enjoys writing various genres in the Christian genre. My love of reading and writing led me to begin writing for the enjoyment of others. I am thankful for the many creative writing classes I had back in elementary school.

Recommendations for "Operation Dark Angel"

This is such an important story at such a relevant time. I am so glad to see this is already published, and I do hope it it getting into the hands of many people. You tell the story very well, and Mariel and Nicolaitanes are well-drawn. I particularly like the way you incorporate "historic" events such as 9/11 to make it feel current and relatable. Excellent work! I wish you every success with it!-Faith Rose

This isn't my usual kind of read. I have to say you have a very interesting premise here and you very cleverly weave fact fictions and Bible passages into the work. You are clearly knowledgeable about the subject matter and have put a lot of work into the writing. -Lenny

You have picked a great subject and has done marvelous things with it. I read the story and it is accurate to the bone. This subject is needed to be heard by everyone. All you describe here is sad but true. You have chosen the Antichrist to be born in Italy and I could not agree with you more. It is not the first book on the subject yet I believe that the more this subject is explored, the better it is for the reading community. I will be eagerly awaiting the completion of the series. -Alexandria

A very exciting start to your book as Mariel hears a voice telling her she is to have a child. She's every right to deny the suggestion...she knows better than anyone that she can't be--she's pure. Mariel meets up with Rosalind who explains that she is to give birth to a son, Nicolaitanes and that she would be her protector until the day of the birth. What Mariel doesn't know, is that she will be discarded following the birth and first feeding of the child.
You've given the reader plenty to hang on to, good description and the question of why and what will happen next. The arrangements for the birth and the killing of Mariel signify that there's a powerful reason for Nicolaitanes to arrive on the scene. The book is written well, good dialogue, scenes that are easily taken in from well balanced description. It creates deep thinking on subjects such as the United World Religions trying to be invoked upon the common people and the reason for the appearance of Nicolaitanes in the first place. There's so much more to come in this book--to provide the answers to many questions. I can see this thriller becoming a top seller and worthy of a purchase. -Neville
Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/149047806X/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i17

No comments:

Post a Comment

 An old journal, revealing hidden treasure at St. Francis Church, falls into the hands of acting medical examiner, Dr. Amy Daniels, and t...