Thursday, October 28, 2021

TIME RESCUE: Time Travel University Book One


True love was ripped from his grasp . . . is Peter’s Faith dead?
1. The Council of Time has been destroyed.
2. Time Travelers are being hunted like wild animals.
3. A mysterious young lady from Peter's future, offers the only possibility of finding Faith once again..
Time Travel in the future has no safety net . . . There is no database for things that have not happened yet.
Join Peter, Zoe, and Lini as they jump into the future and work their way backwards . . . and correct a time line that has yet to be written.
My name is Tedric Garrison. Because I am also a photographer,
I tend to write visually. Because I have endured many personal
trials, I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. Because I am a
Father, I tend to remember family values. Because I have been
blessed, I give credit where credit is due. Because of all these
things . . . I hope to become your next favorite author.
Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The Kalico Kids are puppets created for use in Junior church classes. Scripts and stories, teach Biblical principles through imagined sc...